20 November 2022

Familiar Spirits

Familiar Spirits


It by the grace of light that I touch both mountains of the old and new world, the southern spirit of the previous life, the world before this one, rising with the ages the celestial is my crown and dawn to rest on my throne, answer the cost of my summoning and the Patience of Ages will halt your enemies, with the Shadow of Time you will be faster than light and raze your foes. 

Cataclysm and landslide, my powers move earth and disrupt perception. 
  


This the wellspring of eternal life for greetings to you, this search of realms thrown like puddles find me finding other fairies to find treasures in ancient fallen mountains, using crown to keep my sight clear and hunting the crawling obstacles of the caverns, bringing my powers of light and the Manna Cinders in a nice green from blue, with weapons made of silk and silver, lured only by milk and honey, light and fire are wisdoms of quick defense, seeking the truth of Souls. 

Spying eyes are hard to close before seeing. 



This is the cost of my allegiance, take me from the Forest of Fallen Songs if I may hunt for porcelain arrowheads and Moonwater, trained in the arts of war in the north of the second world, there are no black metals to cut my skin, nor fires to burn my eyes out, from with their vanquishing comes of Ice Brackish, Aim Truesight, or Echomancy, for in my stead there are those I've felled from this place, which we will find, if you help me find the First Archon. 

A steady blade, a wavering time, these are my thoughts. 
 


Pardon none but those that fly in the storms my powers awaken, in the storms of ancients on ships of castle rock stone serpents from the sea to drown the foolish of the previous life, the anterior world, temples are built for seas of blood in this life and the next, mine is the power of Equinox, may the Eternal Empire recieve you with magic and warmth. 

Blood and war are rain and wind, divine your purpose.