20 November 2022

A Lycanthropy Trove

A Lycanthropy Trove


Of wolf a skill of animism, of man a hunger unlike the howls of the last winter moon, bloodied by the fallen, crawling over Graveland Necromancy to survive the legions of the undead, how like familiars they serve the Sinful Souls, the meandering typified dragging attackers are set aside, tearing over them, hunting thru them this world of Lost Curses. 

I am a shadow among shadows, learning what bleeds in the afterlife. 



The moon has insulted us, ravage its worshippers. 

Sauron has told me a forgotton truth, panic the seed of madness, hunger the seed of happiness, this is the animal I have become for the moon, shall Luna be her name. 

These temples and cities are fatted for due foraging damage and justice to the night sky. 



I have summoned them, revenge is my name, the veins of wolves sewn in the The Hatreds of Three Hexes, clothed in the skins of bears, summoning the Eyes of Darkvein, seeking my blood to command it, paining my nerves to supplant necromancy, I am the Zombie King, wolves to shepherd the skeletons into the mines to hunt fairies and caves to hunt dragons I am General of the Dark Army, unpraised at seething, unrazed at seeking, birth be the beginning of the great reset. 

This is a Dealer's Trove, you have died and been resummoned here. Take black magic items, some unknown to travellers, but one will awaken him and his werewolves, or you may now instead simply challenge the summoner for his private collection. If you have attacked the wolves battle the zombie, if you have attacked the zombie battle the Vinewraith Okshet.