14 February 2018

Returnity

In returning to the grave I was dying to sleep.

And other wonderful phrases of the dark and the deep. Hello everyone. My name is CENSORED and it's time to do a post. The randomicity of all this thoughts to put into a single entry, thanks for reading, you're super, have to take the same format as always. I feel, that interaction is my second language, I get it but there's not a lot of grace to it. Comes it with the normal expectations, look people in the eyes because they expect you see them speak their emotional disdain with their eyes, and we smile at them for all their attention, but eyes don't speak. I've always found it the same when the cats are staring, they're about to attack, they've just not a why yet. I'm particularly offended by the amount of people who for their own sake stare until you make eye contact simply because they have to look at what they're talking-to, dogs bark at targets and sing with their eyes closed.

I communicate fine with the keyboard. I miss chat-rooms to a degree, the reading, the requirement of short term memory and interesting logic. All this mass hysteria that is infotainment is just backround noise.

In finding my distaste for change, the constant inviolable frustrations of insomnia and hundreds of other ingredients from mental disorders that mend my psychic armor, not very often you get hit in the face with a fish, but not something worth begging strangers to do. So I get into my returnity, this shapeless endless schedule and drink from the darkness, were sadness to make be wary it wouldn't remember the echoes of insanity, and I look the same, this saddening madness, this maddening sadness, this repulsive need to write with one eye electrostatic and the other on the void. There is not a place for the over-complete, and I am incomplete without it.

This very egocentric writing entry distasteful, and the days I've spent at the gymnasium. Turning it into a pattern, able to handle changes, perhaps unless my endorphins are primed, thru-the-roof, then there's some cognitave staggering. I mean, there's no problem, I'm sure it's fine, without jittering or twitching. I was interested in mirroring the others, and that means normalcy, a logical variable, my disposition to be a maintained physical gym-goer and so far so good. mjbanks.tumblr.com is where I discuss that. I'm having no trouble focusing on my body, I'd like to focus on others, but honestly I need to study first. In a simpler time there's no need for psycho-social remunerations.

SO, change of topic time, in a way.

....and then I see the national debt is high and I think why can't gov't work for free, only take donations, and give it all away to only the needy? because they're politicians, that's why, that someone needed more and so they stole it, but phrased it nicer, instead of making more money. They'll stare at you if you're not a bleeding heart on the sleeve of a cult uniform like maligned animals. In so many ways a rigid morality, I'm not playing in traffic, there's just a need to meet sleep requirements and my clothes have to match or I'll hold the planet hostage or something? #thisisfine

in other news, i've started a string of tumblr's that serve absolutely no purpose, maybe like the way people collect things, this is more in the hobby range and prolly can be stopped and won't get started, not the specific-obsession gym thing, which is really a common thing, people do that, i do that, maybe i'm normal and i just have no integrity, it's a special thing to go workout and swim in my thoughts, uncountable, incomparable, something in it's own egocentric right, lemme slap these here brb


my real worry about tumblr is that i'm going to reblog some horrible shit that i follow into the timeline, if you see a language you know, taking about 4 months for me to learn the basics of a new language other than tells, so a klingon poem in april?, it might be years before i get to the end of the list, yes, it's easy to waste time on the internet, now you know, i didn't even know some of them were accessible languages, an epic timesuck yes, it could take forever and prolly will. I'll post a link to those in another update should there be one.

Everything is copyright the moment you create, so that's the root of this post. The crazy goal is to have books, something of value from this keyboard fantasy, a take-away, stuff maybe. The expectation being that different languages do different things and when the extraterrestrials get here they say - hey, why don't you speak english, the tv we got was english and we learned that - LOL, i'm going to the gym.

I only speak Terran languages, I just learned English by accident.


Sochya heh dif. Peace and long life.







/